Wednesday, April 6, 2011

INTERN SPOTLIGHT

Janette Lujan is a senior at UTEP studying Marketing.  As the public relations and event planning intern with Latinitas this past winter, she assisted with organizing and promoting the Chica Power Fest and the Winter Wonderland Fashion Show.  She also helped develop fundraising projects as well as publicize the numerous programs Latinitas offers.  "I never had this when I was growing up and I know I would've enjoyed it a lot," shared Janette about her motivation to join Latinitas.  "I would definitely recommend it to others."  Janette also does community service and is a part of professional groups such as the American Marketing Association, and Society of Human Resources Management.  Her future goal is to pursue an MBA. "Always stay active in doing the things you love to do and most importantly never give up. Follow your dream!" 

No comments: